Loreal India Pvt Ltd
Consultant and PMC : IPS Mehtalia
- The Greenfield Facility located in Baddi Himachal Pradesh, 20L Sq. Ft. Having 4 different buildings
- project work encompasses a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. From the intricacies of MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) Scope to the complexities of HT and LT Electrical Distribution, HVAC work, Mechanical Fabrication, Utility plumbing and piping work, Instrumentation, and Fire Fighting, each aspect plays a crucial role in the successful completion of a project.
- Project cost: 15 Cr. for turnkey supply of materials and erection part.
- The major work executed includes the installation of a switch yard, 37 HT and LT panels, 2 UPS systems, 172 distribution boards, 32 km of HT and LT cable, 2 transformers, 6200 light fixtures, sandwich bus ducts, and 2.6 km of cable trays and raceways. Additionally, the project involved the installation of 1700 power sockets, 60 earth pits for grounding purposes, a LA system for lightning protection, and fabrication of 26MT steel
- The 200TR HVAC plant is equipped with advanced features such as clean rooms, GI and fabric ducting, VFD-based automation, and a chiller. Additionally, it boasts a comprehensive network of process and fire pipelines, ensuring efficient and safe operation throughout the facility.