We introduce ourselves as Turnkey EPC contractors. We have rich & diversified experience in construction, operation, testing & maintenance services for last 20 years. Orbittal is now one of the leading electrical contract Brand, specialized in large & medium size project execution. Orbittal have a separate AMC division where entire electrical utilities AMC is being handled. As a part of backward integration, Orbittal now have a dedicated state of the art control panel manufacturing set up in Pune, with CPRI Bhopal approvals for short circuit & IP. Orbittal is a dynamic organization & our ongoing efforts to keep pace with the latest technological trends. These are intended not only to expand current capabilities, but also to continuously enhance already established standards of Quality!! Specialists in execution of large and medium sized projects for MNCs and Corporate, we have earned the trust of a varied client base in Steel, Automobile, Engg, Pharma, Textile, Electronics, IT, Telecom, Hospitals, Process, Food, Packaging, FMCG, R&D etc. We offer 24 X 7 ongoing support for all our clientele for various predictive, preventive, periodic & breakdown maintenance services & our few clientele Beakaert, GE India, Taein, Ventura, Thermax, Festo, Persistent, Beru, F Kabi, Tetra-pak, DSM Gujarat, Bodycote, Mahindra Gears, Lupin ltd., L’Oreal India Pvt Ltd, Yazaki India Pvt Ltd, Idea, Tata E2E, ITC, Emerson, Mastek etc.
To understand your maintenance requirements as listed in enclosed PDF. Please let us know following details –
- Capital equipments - Capacity, size, year of manufacture, services required.
- Non-capital equipments - Capacity, size, year of manufacture, services required.
- Power quality analysis.
- Relay calibration services.
- Liasoning requirement if any with details of load sanction, contract demand, Maximumdemand (SEB bill copy).
- We also offer Power Quality Analysis which provides you with an opportunity to be aware of the quality of the electrical power being utilized by your facility.
Power Quality Includes-
A. Power Network System Measurements and Data Collection:
- System Voltage RMS.
- System Current RMS.
- Active & Reactive Power.
- Power Factor (Instantaneous).
- Harmonic measurements along with specific harmonic filtering at normal operating conditions.
- Voltage Improvement & stability study.
- Three phase balancing study.
- Surge & Transient Protection, study.
- KVA Capacity Release.
- Broadband Harmonic reduction requirement if any.
B. Harmonic Analysis
C. Surges & Transient Analysis
D. Voltage Dips Swells Analysis
E. Reactive Power Analysis
F. Captive Power Analysis (If Required)
G. Load Flow Analysis