We at ORBITTAL ELECTROMECH ENGINEERING PROJECTS PVT. LTD. are committed to exceed customer expectations through our innovative & cost effective Engineering solutions with special focus on :
- Consistent and continuous improvement In Quality and Reliability.
- Efficient Project Management.
- Service and timely delivery.
- Practicing High level of safety norms.
- Total commitment for customer satisfaction.
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
We achieve the goals by adherence to Quality Management System Through total Employee Involvement.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
ORBITTAL management firmly believes that Health and Safety of its employees, who are an asset to the company, is of utmost important. Safety is an essential and integral part of ORBITTAL GROUP. Therefore all work shall be carried out with utmost care, giving due consideration to Safety which shall not be compromised under any circumstances. Accidents and risk to Health are preventable through continual improvement in working environment and involvement of all employees making thereby a safe, Healthy and accident free work place.
With regard to Health and Safety objectives, ORBITTAL EEPPL will :
- Comply with the requirements of all relevant statutory, regulatory and other provisions
- Incorporate appropriate Health and Safety criteria and factors into business decisions as well as selection and placement of personnel at appropriate levelsand assigning the responsibility thereof.
- Provide and maintain Safe and Healthy work place through operational procedures, safe systems and work methodology.
- Develop safety awareness to protect all employees from foreseeable work hazards.
- Provide appropriate levels of training and support to management and employees to ensure that they are able to fulfil Health and Safety responsibilities.
- Work with major suppliers, contractors and customers to facilitate their Health and Safety performance improvement and also make it obligatory for them to follow the safety rules, regulations, procedures and systems.
- Conduct audits and mock drills on site to ensure that the operation are in compliance with Health and Safety management requirements.
- Ensure that appropriate resources are available for implementation of Health and Safety policy and a continuous review with respect to legal and business development of ORBITTAL.
- ORBITTAL sincerely believes that accidents are preventable and aim to achieve “ ZERO ACCIDENT LEVEL” .